Sunday, October 29, 2006

And the winner is........

Tyler and Sarah won Best Costume at the Halloween Party this year. We were all "quackin up" when we first saw them.
Here are a few more.

A Kitty Princess.....

4 comments:

sarah marie. said...

looks like the annual party was a hit but where are the pictures of you and cody?! ps..tyler and sarah..hillarious.

Lorilee said...

I had Tyler take a picture of Cody and I.... on the camara it looked great, but once I got it home on our computer.. it was totally blurry. So I'll have to wait to get one from my Mom and Dad, or from Holly. Sorry. It will be coming though, don't worry.

Anonymous said...

Now that I see what I really looked like, I am sure that people only voted for us out of pity because of how long I spent making the costumes. And although the costumes are cute enough, I duly note that had I worn a mask they would have been cuter and maybe then could they have been real contenders for the prize. But Tyler looks great!! He might re-think the whole med-school idea and look into a career at Disneyland, or EuroDisney for a real adventure. As cute as he is, he could make a killing!!!

Lorilee said...

Yeah right Sarah.... you looked so cute in your costume... I do like the Disney idea, Cody could be Cinderella because he's such a girl.