Friday, November 17, 2006

Carson's Art Work


What I like best about this card: The fingers, the shoes with the buckles and laces, the bangs on "Lori", the blue dots at the top of our smiles, the hair on "Carson's" head, that the picture is drawn on the back of the card---which makes the back really the front, the exclaimation point next to "Lori", and that it's from my favorite little boy Carson who's fingers were probably covered in marker and completely exhausted by the time he was done.

(The Inside)



Owen's Trian (which I'm sure Marcie helped him with). I didn't get a card from Alex because I know he's so busy in 2nd grade, but he did sing an awesome song of Happy Birthday to me on the phone. I love them.

4 comments:

ali said...

I want a card like that for my birthday. Do you think you could get Master Carson to doodle one for me?

sarah marie. said...

SOOO cute.

Kim said...

I love that card! it is so cute. I love the explanation point after Lori too.

Kim said...

I just re-read my comment and at least I said I love the "explanation point" I meant exclamation point! Ha!