

I just read the headlines...."Popular Teen Soap Opera Has Teen CANCELLED Due To Low Ratings." What a sorry day this is! The last show will be shown Thursday Feb. 22nd, and is said to end the way creator Josh Schwartz has always wanted it to end. Boy is Misha Barton's head going to expand....I can just hear it now... "the show just can't survive without me"---when in reality she was probably the least talented actor on the show. I have actually liked this season, more than many others------what are we going to do each week without Summer, Seth, Ryan, Sandy, Kirsten, Julie and even Taylor (The OC's latest new star)? And how in the world am I going to keep up with all the great new music that I will now miss on the OC. So Sad.


11 comments:
If you need a friend you can lean on, try Jamie. I think we might need to send her to therapy. Luckily, Curtis gave her season two for Christmas, so she is equipped with all three. Unluckily, she lives in New York so she can't share with us. I think part of the problem was killing off the most famous "actress" and having to go head-on with Grey's on Thursday.
I have an available shoulder to cry on, too. :( Feb. 22 will definitely be a sad day. And this season has been so good, so far!
So sad. This season, though Marisaless, has been pretty amazing.
survivor baby!
I was expecting something like that from you Sarah.
AND... survivor should have been cancelled 12 seasons ago.
I second that motion.
Sorry Sarah!
I think Survivor just won an award for being the Dumbest Show Ever. I also heard that Jeff, the host, is dating Chris, the host of The Bachelor.
are you trying to pick a fight with Sarah?
Sarah, I'm sorry if that hurt you, but the truth must be told. I have a feeling that deep down inside, you also know it's true.
What's funny is I was just thinking on before I read this blog actually I was talking to Zack about how much I loved the OC and told him I wasn't worried about missing grey's anymore because there isn't a better show on tv than the OC. We need to start some sort of petition or something!
Down with the (o)bviously not (c)ool
Post a Comment