Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Is this a joke?

Does anyone else think this is the most disgusting thing you've ever seen? I honestly feel sorry for her, she looks like she is 84 years old and is just about to die. I can't believe she is destroying her body like this. Sad.

7 comments:

sarah marie. said...

ya..not good. and you know that is hard for me to admit.

jamieanne said...

Did she have a run-in with a can of silver spray paint before this picture was taken?
Just sayin...she looks awfully metallic.

ali said...

Yikes.

tylah said...

Who is that? Isn't that how I looked when I got home from my mission?

Anonymous said...

she's come a long way since Full House. I wonder what uncle jesse thinks of this.

Anonymous said...

ohh shoot i just dropped one of my gummy bears.

Kim said...

that is awful. someone should show her that picture of herself.