Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Baking...again?

Superbowl? More like Superbrownies! As most of you know I'm not a huge sports fan... let alone football. But I am a fan of Superbowl parties, mostly because of the yummy food that is prepared and the gathering of family and friends to pig out and watch good commercials (although they were a little disappointing this year). Does anyone really watch the game anyway? Bo---ring......
Thanks to Martha Stewart (and Holly) we had the greatest half-time dessert, coconut brownies, and they were just as delicious as they look.

5 comments:

jamieanne said...

All this girl talk about football makes me realize that I am quite a loner, a rebel. I actually like watching the SuperBowl.
I love the junk food and the comraderie as well. So I'm not a total traitor to my kind.

Kim said...

Those look really yummy.

Moffitt Family said...

I need the recipe for those...Andy would love them. They look delicious. For our party I made my chocolate chip cookies...I should bring you some soon, don't you think?

sarah marie. said...

i want one..or seven.

ali said...

Do you have leftovers? That extreme closeup photo is making me drool.