Thursday, February 15, 2007

My Valentine

My sweet husband... with the cutest eyelashs and eyebrows...gave me the best Valentines Day gift ever...a plane ticket to go see Sarah in New York. I am so lucky to have him.. and to have Sarah too. I can't wait!

7 comments:

tylah said...

Wow! What a gift! That makes the free drive to Santaquin that I gave Sarah for Valentines look pretty dull. Lori, while you're there would you mind picking up some new shoes for me? I need some blue ones.

jamieanne said...

Hooray for you! I know you two gals will have loads of fun, living it up here in the Big Apple.

Kim said...

That really is the best Valentines gift ever, way to go Cody for being so thoughtful! You are going to have so much fun.

sarah marie. said...

my dream come true.

Allison said...

I am so excited for you to go and see Sarah! I hope you don't mind if I peek at your blog. Your husband is a cutie! I loved talking to you the other day about Grey's and LOST!

Anonymous said...

are you going to audition for the Radio City Music Hall Rockettes? or are you going to wait about 22 more years?

Lorilee said...

I think I'll wait until.....I'm 50! 5-0.