Friday, February 02, 2007

Presto Pesto!

My new favorite condiment---Pesto! Yesterday at Costco I bought a big ol' jar of pesto and now I'm smearing it on everything. Take some yummy crunchy bread, butter it up with a huge slab of pesto, add some roma tomatoes and fresh feta cheese---- voila---delicisouso!

8 comments:

ali said...

I'm hungry.

jamieanne said...

Mmmmm...pesto.

tylah said...

That's how I am right now, except with crisco instead of pesto!

sarah marie. said...

i'm rolling at tyler's comment. and you're fancy.

Holly and Dave said...

here's what i did with my pesto, and it turned out to be a BIG success. get a thin crust Boboli (my mother makes the crust...), smear on some pesto, add some fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, basil, and a drizzle of basalmic vinegar, and BAM! after 12 min in the oven, you'll think you're in napoli enjoying the best pizza ever. now if we can just find some yummy gelato...

Lorilee said...

yum, sound good Holly. You should have blogged about it.

Kim said...

Yum to both Lori and Holly. You guys should have a dinner party with this pesto and invite me!

allison said...

umm. I think I need to go to Costco and use my gift certificate to buy some Pesto. That sounds grrrreat.