For the past two years I have been carrying around the Orla Kiely Big Zip Wallet and I've decided it's my all time favorite. It's very cute, extremely easy to clean (it's laminated so you can just wipe it off), it keeps me very organized, and it's very well made. I have hauled this thing around in all sorts of different bags, thrown it from one place to another, upzipped and zipped it up real fast---many times, and it's still going strong--unlike everything else you buy at Anthropologie. You can find them on the Orla Kiely web site, or sometimes retailers or small boutiques carry them. If you ever see one, pick it up---you won't regret it.
For Paige. Pockets everywhere... an organizers dream!


6 comments:
Thanks for the tip Lor..My oversized Hobo wallet has had it. Its been holding on for two years now. But I'm ready to switch it up. And Laminated??? Thats a dream come true...
One more thing..I need details about the inside of the wallet. Could you give me a looksy into the inside of your wallet? I know its a lot to ask and pretty personal, but I really want one. Do they have them at Anthro right now?
I'm not sure if Anthro still has them. Call and ask.... they should know.
Lors - I am in the market for a new wallet too - thanks for the info - I will have to look into this cute little numb.
Very cute....will you feel bad if all your friends show up with your same wallet now? hhhh
I love Orla Kiely and I love your wallet and I love your organizational skills.
When are you going to NY? I'm going to miss you.
Paige: Your picture is amazing.
Post a Comment