Monday, March 12, 2007

Sarah and Shannon


I was so happy to meet Sarah's friends and roommates, they were so nice and welcoming. Shannon is hilarious and Erin is quite a diva (diva said in a shout/sing voice). Both darling and so much fun to be around. I'm happy Sarah is surrounded by such great girls. We went to eat at a place called Isabella's and it was alright, but I will admit, I was the luckiest of the group with the food ordering. It was fun to swap stories with Shannon about Sarah, at one point we were laughing so hard all the other table were looking at us.

4 comments:

sarah marie. said...

that blasted shirt.

Kim said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm glad.

Paige said...

Lors..Talk about the cutest hair ever..You look like a million bucks. I love New York...But march is pretty freakin cold still. Abi lived there for a year and I visited every other month religiously. SO FUN! Anyway wish you were here with Linds and Jos right now..

Allison said...

It's good to see Sarah with someone I know in her pics!