if you want to join the game, post {five hearts + five hates} on your own blog.
i heart
1. coming home to an unexpected treat at my door
2. nachos with lots of cheese, salsa, blackbeans, and sour cream
3. previews
4. mother animals taking care of their baby animals
5. my parents always walking me out to my car when I leave their house
i hate
1. when my feet get sweaty
2. cell phone ear pieces.. ie. blue tooth
3. paying for car repairs
4. liars
5. no refills on drinks


4 comments:
Its wierd that you heart previews. I would have those on my hate list. I love parents..My dad used to make me breakfast every morning and then clean the snow off my wind shield and start my car so it was warm when I got in. Talk about a sweet deal.
I think your treat at your door is similar to a personal letter in the mail for me...I love it! Previews for me are like a good commercial--sometimes they are as good as the show and pending on the show they may be better!
I'm totally with you on the no refills. It's torture out here. Except that now I drink far far less soda than I otherwise would.
Love it Lori. I love that your parents walk you to your car, that's really sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment