Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I Likie Sukie



A couple years ago I carried my Sukie day planner with me everywhere I went. It was my buddy for an entire year and I was sad when January 2006 rolled around. I haven't been able to find Sukie day planners again... but I have found all sorts of other Sukie stuff including: travel journals, note books, sticky notes, tea towles, handkerchiefs, pillows, and recently new--address books. I like the patterns and colors on the cover of these journals and they usually have some suprise stickers in the back of each book!

8 comments:

Lacey Jane said...

Such cute designs! I really like the 'Science Notebook.'

derrickfam said...

ooh...those are so cute. I love how you pick certain things of yours and make them feel so special! (Like that blanket you slept with in college...is that still around, or is Cody sufficient?)

ali said...

I believe I gave that very Sukie day planner you speak of to Lacey J as a gift once.

I likie Sukie too-ie. Thanks for the reminder!

Kim said...

I was always so jealous of that planner. Thanks for sharing their other stuff!

Kristin said...

Lorie thanks for the view of my blog! I spent a good day looking through Kim's friends blogs because they are artistic and unique. So I guess what I am saying is your blog is fun to read, very artistic and very creative!

Kristin said...

mind if I add you as a member of the blog squad?

Lindsey said...

Lors - those are soooo cute....do you mind if I copy? I think I'll get a science journal to keep track of all of my science experiments.

jamieanne said...

I want that science notebook. I want some Sukie too-kie.