Sunday, April 08, 2007

Four....




On a quick trip to St. George we hit the links and competed for the best golfer. Since Cody couldn't make it, it was a battle for second place, and the competition was stiff amongst the women. Just kidding, we all totally suck, but it was still fun laughing at each other. I think my favorite photo is the one of my mom searching for her ball. Oh, and the one of me posed, dead serious with my golf glove on and my white legs glowing in the sunrise is pretty funny too. Check out my form though......

8 comments:

ali said...

Lorilee, you look so cute. And also professional. Love your yellow headband.

Glad you had fun.

sarah marie. said...

i've decided i don't like you when you're this skinny. give me a call when you gain some weight.

Kim said...

Lorilee you are a golfing babe. I bet Cody loved these photos. Can't wait to see you, it's been too long.

Lindsey said...

This brought back some really funny golf memories for me - rememeber when we went golfing and when Cody tee'd off at the first hole, his ball bounced off a pine tree and came back and almost hit him? Also when Brad his Zack in the head with his club while at the driving range? hhh. Geez, I need to get back into the swing of things and start golfing...hhh.no pun intended.

derrickfam said...

Nice golf skills Lors! I'm sure you were an excellent golfer, but I bet you kept really good score with really cute handwriting on your golf sheet. Am I right?!!
ps: am I ever going to see you sometime this year?

jamieanne said...

Golfing is so much fun. And you look cute doing it. Love the blue on blue with yellow accent.

Misa S said...

looks like fun, can't wait to be home for the summer...we will have to take our mothers golfing, it could be a real good time. You know Michiko and you can just imagine her on the course! We might be able to convince them to take us to lunch after too! Golf and food, what could be better!?!

Auntie Ann said...

You look like a VERY fancy lady...your form looks great.