I want these spring cookie cutters from Crate and Barrell. Although I'm having a hard time figuring out what the green cookie cutter is. Any ideas? I think my favorite is the yellow dragon fly at the bottom.
Its an inch worm you big geek. I just decided last week to start collecting cookie cutters, cuz all the easter ones were on sale. So I thought I might as well pretend to be an avid collector that couldn't leave the store with out every single shape.
I thought it was a seahorse too! but then again, don't their little tails go the opposite direction? who knows...but either way I can't wait to taste the cookies you make with these. you make some mean cookies lori...
This was like that paint blog thing where you paint a blob, fold the paper in half and interpret what you see...honestly I don't think I had a clue till I read your other comments.
i think the caterpillar is easier to spot than the tulip. at first i thought the red one might be a chick trying to fly or a little alien head or something.
I like my husband, my daughter, and my little boy. There's nothing better than a rainy day, and a warm batch of cookies. Sometimes I like rap, but mostly I like wrapping paper.
“Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just ordinary people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey … delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride.” –Gordon B. Hinckley
15 comments:
Its an inch worm you big geek. I just decided last week to start collecting cookie cutters, cuz all the easter ones were on sale. So I thought I might as well pretend to be an avid collector that couldn't leave the store with out every single shape.
it's a catapiller..doi
I want the cookies you make with them. :)
i love these! i may have to get them with some leftover wedding credit...darling!
definitely a caterpillar! maybe a very hungry one...heh heh.
I'm with Paige. My initial thought was inchworm, and once I saw her comment, it was confirmed. Those would be fun to ice.
It's a seahorse
Yes! a comment from Curtis 200.
I was just coming on here to say that it is definitely a sea horse. So I agree with Curtis 200 I thought it was Curtis 2000 though??
Apparently Curtis 2000 isn't as cool as we thought. He forgot one "0" in his own name.
You're a lucky girl, Lori. Curtis 200 /2000 never comments on my blog.
I like that a seahorse can be interpreted as one of these spring-y items. Dragonfly, snail, butterfly, tulip ... and naturally, seahorse!
I thought it was a seahorse too! but then again, don't their little tails go the opposite direction? who knows...but either way I can't wait to taste the cookies you make with these. you make some mean cookies lori...
This was like that paint blog thing where you paint a blob, fold the paper in half and interpret what you see...honestly I don't think I had a clue till I read your other comments.
Whoah - I was way off, I thought it was a cloud?? You know, April showers? hh.
Hey Lori--could you send me your email, I want to ask you something...
i think the caterpillar is easier to spot than the tulip. at first i thought the red one might be a chick trying to fly or a little alien head or something.
Post a Comment