Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I Looked Out the Window

I guess this it what we are singing about when we sing (and do the actions to) "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree." This early Spring has brought such a nice suprise.

7 comments:

Kim said...

I LOVE spring. I have been loving all the blossoming trees. So pretty.

marta said...

these trees are such a pretty sight.. as are your photos of you and your cute sisters and your amazing carrot cake.

i need that recipe!! i've never seen cuter carrots that's for sure. do you think that saying, 'no one ever got fat eating carrots' still stays true with these babies?!! mm..mm. mm.

ali said...

Cute! And pretty!

I've been meaning to take a picture of a yellow/white/pink tree combination by my house.

Love the primary song.

jamieanne said...

Oh, how I looong for signs of Spring! So sweet.

Lacey Jane said...

I loove all the beautiful blossoms right now... Thanks for reminding me that I need to take a picture before they're gone!

Lindsey said...

mmm, wish it was spring in my neck of the woods...the high today was like twenty-flippin-seven!!!

derrickfam said...

I wish spring lasted longer than a half day here. You Lucky.