
This is the new pattern that now covers our bed. Isn't it beautiful? After we stuffed our down comforter into this duvet, I wanted to just sit there and stare at it, I love it so much. I was even excited to come home Friday and Saturday night, because I knew it was here waiting for me. It adds so much brightness into our bedroom, and really changes the whole thing all together. It is a great incentive to have our bed made everyday!
9 comments:
Oooh, very pretty!
I want to see a pic of the whole bed, please.
Cuuute.
ooh..i love it..it's very you.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Those colors are great.
I really like this new bedspread lors. I got our first bedspread this year too and I make my bed almost every day now! (I'm sure you remember that didn't really happen very often before)
cute, cute, cute. You have such fun taste! I may have you come and decorate my house one day!!!
Isn't bedding great? And isn't it great that it can just brighten a day? That is a great bed spread :)
Very Lori indeed. I bet your room is so bright and cheery, like sugar sweet sunshine! Actually, that's the name of a cupcake shop. But still...
I love that bedding. What color did you do your walls? Hope you don't mind me commenting. I found your blog from Jen Poulton to Jamie. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment