Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Deadliest Discovery

The ever suspenseful Deadliest Catch is one of Cody and I's favorite shows. Between the filthy fisherman, ginormous crab, monstrous waves of ice cold water, and horrid weather, we can't stop watching. Part of my feels bad for those humongous king crab, but then I realize the water they are being pulled out of is like 28 degrees, so they've got to be happier on the fishing boat, right?
If you've never watched, I suggest you do. It's on Discovery, Tuesday night, but they always play re-runs throughout the week.
My money's on Time Bandit, but I think Cornelia Marie with captain Harris, and his dirty sons Jake and Josh are the most fun to watch. (Jake pulled out his own tooth last night with a pair of pliers--ouch!)

14 comments:

Paige said...

Lori..Totally something Lindsey, Ben and J.C. would watch. I'm going to stick to Bachelor, ANTM, and 901210 reruns...

Lorilee said...

what's 901210?

jk, I know you mean 90210...don't tell, but I think I would take a 90210 rerun over the Deadliest Catch.

Paige said...

My bad..90210. Thats why I don't want to get a job cuz there are two reruns on back to back from noon to two. Clearly will cut into my schedule.

Kristin said...

Paige, do you remember when FX played 4 90210 reruns a day? They were going from 10-12 then again at 2-4 and we were able to relive the moments in the summer...again.

Lori, I'll have to check that out. BUT guess what's right around the corner? SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!!

sarah marie. said...

i think allison and chad love this show.

Anonymous said...

I love Lori

Danielle said...

Lori,
Hey, it's Danielle (Clark) Francis from Brighton. I saw your blog through Brooke Romney's. My husband LOVES Deadliest Catch! We have to TiVo it every week. It's good to know someone else loves it as much as he does. Hope your doing well!

Kim said...

Even though I know this is one of your favorite shows I still haven't seen it, I guess I need to tune in.

Kim said...

Even though I know this is one of your favorite shows I still haven't seen it, I guess I need to tune in.

Allison said...

Lori, Chad does love this show.

Danielle said...

Thanks for the comment Lori! No, we won't be making it back for the reunion. Maybe for the 20th? We've got lots going on this summer. I have actually found a ton of people from BHS through blogging, so I guess that is kind of like my mini-reunion. Anyway, looks like you and Cody are having fun. I will think of you every time Deadliest Catch is on!

Amy said...

Adam and i love this show also. My friends brother-in-law does the crab fishing and she told me it was a 2 month meth binge...i thought that was pretty greasy...not sure if its true but thats what her brother said. oh, this is ann...im lazy and dont care to sign in.

derrickfam said...

Looks like a great show Lors. I'll have to tune in

Liz said...

Man vs. Wild is our favorite (another discovery channel treat). Have you seen it?