


This weather is making me want to wear a dress everyday..... if only I could wear one of these. When will I be able to go and shop my brains out at a Topshop myself? I can't wait for the day. I'm already saving up my pennies....well, sort of.
May is one of my favorite times of the year, everyone is getting excited for the warm weather, making plans for the summer, and slowly emerging from our homes to spend more time outside with the birds and butterflies.


6 comments:
Topshop in London? Tell me when and where. I'll be there. I want the one in white. Love love love it. We can't stop talking about how freakin cute you are. You little cupcake. I will post those pics a little later.
I completely agree! I had the Feva and went for my first trip down to Forever 21 and got a few new frilly spring items including a little dress (cheap!) That green dress is sooo cute.
i must agree... these make me want to "dress" up. and topshop? who could beat it?
I want you to put a dress on and take a picture of yourself. I miss seeing your pretty little face.
Lovin' all 3! What is TopShop? Do tell....
You would look adorable in any of these. Save those pennies and invite me when you go.
Post a Comment