4's
four jobs I've had
"pool girl" at Waterbury Apts
Rich's bagels
Anthropologie
A+ dynamite Doctor's office
four movies I can watch over and over
French Kiss
Dumb and Dumber (obviously)
Summer School
Sixteen Candles
four places I've lived
SLC
Provo
Hawaii (Oahu)
and now, back to Hawaii (the BIG island)
four TV shows I love
so you think you can dance
America's Next Top Model
Lost
(as of late) Rob and Big
four favorite foods
cake
nachos
big yummy salads
s'mores
four websites I visit daily
all my favorite friends blogs
zions bank
web sudoku
google
four places I'd rather be right now
swimming in St. George
shopping in San Francisco
sleeping in my bed with Cody
sipping on a diet coke while laying on the beach
please play if you want!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Rich's bagels..Yum..Asiago bages are the bomb.org. When is the departure date for Hawaii? I am going to throw you a party via the blog.
Your jobs sound more like slick movie titles! (Except Rich's). And my favorite tip for s'mores is to make them with Caramello's. Yummy! I saw this list on Misa's and keep thinking I should do it too...
I love that you watch Rob and Big -have you seen the episode where they get family portraits??? the best. I love that show.
PS: I forgot to commend you for making an effort to utilize bomb.com/awesome..hh - keep up the good work!
I'm so glad you've been watching Rob and Big! ha! I think we have the same favorite shows. I might have to follow suit on your fours, it's a fun idea. Oh and I like how you put 'obviously' next to dumb and dumber, ha!
I've never heard of Rob and Big, or Summer School. I might have to check them out. and web sudoku? what?! When are you guys moving? I'd like to see you before you leave and give you a farewell smooch.
what's summer school? and french kiss?! i had no idea. weird.
i love that i knew all of these already, and that i share in some of them. interesting, funny, creative... i just might have to try it myself.
Leave it up to Lori to come through for me! I love your lists!
I love sodoku too, what's the website??? Your description of staying at your parents' house was exactly how I feel about being at my parents' house. Its funny how we never appreciate all that stuff until we don't have it anymore! I love your blog Lori, you are hillarious.
Post a Comment