Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Ready, Set, Reunion
Well, I guess I'll be the first one to post some photos I snapped at the reunion. Last Saturday was my 10 year high school reunion... (I know, I bet you didn't think I was that old) and although I was skeptical at first, in the end I was happy I went. It was so great to see old friends and acquaintances, hear about what people were up to, and reminisce of days past. Everyone really looked great and most of us haven't changed at all.... we are still our same old silly sixteen year old selves.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Whoa supermodel. Seriously you look like perfection. Your outfit is too die for and your hair looks amazing. I missed my ten year reunion last year and wish I had gone. I'm glad you went...You look like a million bucks. I bet there were a lot of boys jealous of Cody..I sound like I'm in love with you..which maybe I am. In a non lesbian kind of way.
How fun lor- it was fun to see those pictures. I think I recognize who they are. Can you believe how old we are getting. I think that it is showing in my eyes. anyway sound like it was fun.
Lori you do look fabulous! (as usual). I'm glad you had a good time. ... So when did Cody change his name to Brad Whiting?
It was exactly like high school...only soooo much better!
Paige is the ultimate self-esteem booster....wheneven I feel sad or ugly I just read Pagie's comments and I feel better.
I'm glad you ended up having a good time! And you do look gorgeous of course!
I am so glad you came and had a good time...and I am SO GLAD it is over!
ok. first of all..you have NEVER looked better. are you kidding with your hair and shirt and belt?! second..tangy has never looked better in that last shot. and third..i'm rolling that cody has brad whiting tag on. (even though i don't know who that is i've heard the name from you)
oh..and dave looks cute.
Fun night, cute pics! Brooke and I hands down agreed that you looked the MOST fabulous of anyone there. Loved the hair, belt, shirt, and earrings! Brad Whiting is a lucky guy!
PS--I tried to invite you to my blog but your e-mail address didn't work...
Lors, you look BEAU-TI-FUL!! How fun- I don't think I will dare go to mine, but I feel like I should have been at yours with all my old friends!!!
You don't look a day older than 16. Or maybe 20. But I'm lovin' your blonde locks, and your adorable blue frock. As usual.
Woah Lors, you are so brave! You won't catch me dead at mine next year...But if I looked like you...I'd think about it.
Post a Comment