Sunday, June 03, 2007

Rosemary


Today is my Mom's Birthday, and even though she probably won't come to my blog to see this post (because she doesn't know how) I still wanted to tell everyone what an amazing person she is. She has given her life to our family and continues to show love and support in all we do. She is the first person I call for advice or comfort and I know she will always be there for me. She is unique in the way she can create conversation in any situation and make others feel loved, important, and comfortable. For example, she knows all the checkers and baggers at the local Ream's, and has befriended them..even the 40-something down syndrome man--William-- who helps her with her groceries. She is an amazing chef, baker, and entertainer......she always goes the extra mile to make things special and important....especially holidays and birthdays. I love her very much and hope that I can one day be the Mother that she is.

5 comments:

sarah marie. said...

love her. happy birthday rosemary!

tylah said...

Amen to that!

derrickfam said...

Your mom is so cute. You look sooo much like her.

Holly and Dave said...

How did we get lucky enough to get the best mom in the entire world? we sure have big shoes to fill. i just love her to pieces!

Misa S said...

I was reminded the other day how much I love Rosemary when she was talking to me and my mother about her pots in the yard. She leaned over to us and started to whisper about her favorite flower pot. She was whispering because she didn't want the other pots to feel bad! What a great lady!!! Happy day to Rosemary!