Sweet Holly's Birthday was last week. We were able to spend the day at the beach and celebrate that night at the Cheesecake Factory (our waitress confirmed that there will be one opening in Utah within the next year). I'm so lucky to have her as my sister, she is such a great example to me and I love being around her. I love you Holly.
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Holly's Hap-Happy Birthday
Sweet Holly's Birthday was last week. We were able to spend the day at the beach and celebrate that night at the Cheesecake Factory (our waitress confirmed that there will be one opening in Utah within the next year). I'm so lucky to have her as my sister, she is such a great example to me and I love being around her. I love you Holly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Where the hell have you been young lady? Happy birthday Holly..You must be a cancer like me. Cancer's are the bomb.com. That makes me want cheesecake right this minute. But vanilla bean? How boring. Out of all those flavors. Lori..Ollie ollie in come free.
I agree, Holly is wonderful!
Happy Birthday to Holly! Lucky girl to spend the day at the beach and cheesecake factory, sounds like the perfect birthday.
happy birthday holly!
Happy belated birthday cute li'l Holly! You're a superstar.
Thanks for the birthday shout-out lors! my 24th bday was one of the best, thanks to you and all my fam and friends. by the way, the cheesecake is Dulce de Leche, not boring vanilla bean. and don't worry- it's the best. it will be served in my heaven.
Post a Comment