
We decided to really dive right into this BBQ with some serious skewers of meat, veggies and fruit. I love the variety of bright colors and different flavors. Shishkabobs are one of my summer favorites. I crave the mix of sweet (pineapple) and salty (BBQ chicken) and don't feel too guilty after eating multiple skewers all by myself. I think summer time makes cooking so much fun, and feel it's easier to be more creative with salads, meats, sauces, pastas and dips. Plus, eating outside in good company always makes any meal better. I love summer.
12 comments:
Yum..Ilove bbq'ing too. Best thing about summer..right after otter pops and rainbow snows. Where is snoasis? I want to come.
Those look so Shish-Delish! I think I need to have some of these at my home. Yummy!
SHISHKABOBS are my favorite too! I love the pineapple and the mushrooms. Maybe we could grill up some fresh pineapples in hawaii together, eh?!?
Shish kabobs are my fave as well! Did you guys make those?!! Hey, when are you guys leaving for Hawaii? I'd like to see you before you go. We're coming up in a few weeks...will you be around?!
holy shishka! those look delicious... and I couldn't agree more about eating outside and summertime :)
Did you make those yourself? They look so good! I love bbq! I am sad to hear you are moving to Hawaii but happy for you. That would be so awesome! Chad and I are going to go there for our 10 year anniversary. I will miss you. We have to keep in touch and talk about LOST and Grey's any chance we get.
Hey Lori! I am glad you thought I was funny:) I am having a sale at my place too, but its in August, too bad I missed yours... though I probably don't need to buy anything since I'm MOVING TO FLORIDA!!! I got a job in Miami! Yeah! It is a really cool school too. Have so much fun in HI, you are gonna have such a fun adventure there, I'm sure. And I am salivating over the shishkabobs right now. YUM.
Those look close to perfect. And amazing. Now I'm hungry....
fancy.
Lori those look so good.
Those looke awesome...like professional!
Never surprised by what you come up with, those look like works of art.
Post a Comment