
Our
4th of
July started out with mile high biscuits at Ruth's Diner followed by the delicious and colorful patio parfait (who doesn't like a parfait?, said in Donkey's voice from
Shrek), and banana walnut french toast. Wishing I had taken a photo of our out-of-this-world breakfast.....I decided to post a picture of the real reason why we are celebrating. I love America, our freedoms, our rights, our
privileges, and our opportunities. I also love all the patriotic songs that I have been running through my head all day. Have a happy 4th, and
God Bless America.
5 comments:
Lor..Probably one of my favorite holidays all year...Besides christmas of course. I burst into tears singing proud to be an american last night at the fire workds. I get so emotional about independence day.
I love Ruth's Diner! I was only recently introduced to it and I love it!
As for America, I love it. But we're in Germany for the rest of the summer, so we missed out on all the fun festivities. Nothing here but brauts and beer.
Amen! I love this Holiday, so I agree.
p.s. did you take that picture? i like it too
Mmmm...Ruth's Diner. Good idea, Lori!
Not sure when you are moving to Hawaii, but we have some great friends that are there that we love. Not sure if you'll be on the same island etc., but if you are, it's always fun to know someone. I can give you thier email if you want.
Post a Comment