skip to main |
skip to sidebar
big bonsi
All the trees here look like this. It is almost as if the branches grow horizontally instead of vertically... we think they look so awesome. I'll have to get some better photos of them, instead of this one with a confused look on my face and itching a bug off my leg....I'm always itching and swatting, I'm paranoid of bugs....there's lots here.
6 comments:
That tree is so pretty and so is your cute outfit.
You always look cute Lors. Even when you're itching a bug off your crotch.
Never has mr miagi seen such a large bonsai tree!
you're too skinny.
You look so adorable - that reminds me...I told my mom you were having a hard time getting a job because you're a haole (is that how you spell it?) and she was like "oh, she's so darling, some guy will think she's cute and hire her."
i love the look on your face- it describes the whole situation perfectly and helps me to feel what it would be like if i was there. now, how exactly do you pronounce "bonsai"? i think mom knows...
Post a Comment