
This cock-y little guy is what wakes me up every morning at 4. Sometimes I want to go get in my car, drive over the lawn and run him down. Sometimes I want to go out and grab him by his neck, break it and cook him up for dinner....and you can be sure my Grandma Jo. has already explained to me how to do this. But most of all, I just want to go back to sleep.

12 comments:
Am I really the first to comment? Can't believe it!
Lori, you need to show those chickens who's boss! L-O-R-I style! Or maybe invest in some ear plugs?
I say kick his ass sea bass! No one needs to wake up that early. Especially in Hawaii with no job, no place to be and no cares. I say do it! Nobody is going to miss him...
Yum Chicken Bird sounds like dinner to me, good luck plucking
those little bastards!!
Oh my goodness Lors - that's hillairforce!!! When B and I went to Hawaii last year, I almost booked this hotel before I read the fine print that said "many roosters live on grounds and may wake you up in the morning." hhh. we didn't stay there.
Hide one in Cody's backpack so it scares him when he opens it at school!
Well, Grandma Jo has told you how to do it. Don't let her down. 4am is not a normal time for anyone. chickens included.
you should fist fight them.
purchase a gun and shoot them. then eat them for dinner and laugh.
Take them down, just kidding I don't condone hurting animals but maybe you could call pest control.
does this mean you'll be having chicken for thanksgiving this year?
I had to comment on this. It made me laugh so hard cause we know EXACTLY how you feel. Sometimes I wake up thinking "Can anyone else not hear them?!" It makes me crazy, I still haven't got used to them. Grrr. Loved your posts from your first year! Its so nice to hear we have the same thoughts on all this Hawaii madness!
Post a Comment