Tuesday, September 04, 2007

back in business

Look who's back! This is the best news for all of you who live in the great city of Salt Lake (or Provo). In case you don't know her, or haven't heard of her....she is the city most desired hair stylist. After she got her hands on my hair, I had more people asking about my haircut/color than I ever had before.....and this is really saying something, because I normally don't do my hair, so for people to think it's cute is a huge compliment to Sarah. This is one of the top 5 things I'm looking forward to when I come home for Christmas.... an appointment with Sarah. Check out her blog to get details on location and phone number.

5 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I need to check her out, is she in SLC or Provo?

sarah marie. said...

how freaking cute are you?! ily so much and miss you more than you know. thanks for the shout out lor and maybe the worst picture of me ever.

Aimee said...

I can attest that she does great work. Dark to blond is no easy task!

Paige said...

Lors..You always have cute hair. Love it. I have been trying to use Hilairforce base, but no one is catching on here. Therefore I am sticking to jelly donut and redixie cup. This blogging better be your full time job. No slacking sister.

Allison said...

Love my sis!