Wednesday, September 05, 2007

cody's cold

Poor Cody, has had a horrible sinus infection for the past couple of weeks. It all started with a cold, and then progressed to a full blown infection (I don't think the 'snorkel dives' are helping much). I feel bad for him, but wanted to post a picture of his runny nose for all to see.

8 comments:

ali said...

Haha. :)

Kim said...

So many new posts. Love it. That picture is hilarious. Poor Cody.

Aimee said...

that's disgusting

Kristin said...

He really needs to put a cork in that!

Lindsey said...

You are so dang hillairf. Tell Codester Josie and I have the worst colds ever so he's not alone. Speaking of hillairf, I went there today - totally sweet.

sarah marie. said...

i just laughed out loud.

Liz said...

What!!! So funny. we are laughing out loud.

Holly and Dave said...

no matter how many times i look at this picture, i can't help but laugh out loud. just the thought of it brings a smile to my face :)