
Monday afternoon I dashed down my driveway through the rain to my mailbox and was greeted with a cute little surprise package. Lucky for me, I received my first ever Lacey Mix! I couldn’t believe how thoughtful she was to put an entire compilation of great music together, write me the cutest card, and mail the entire package all the way to Hawaii just for me. I haven’t stopped listening to all my favorite new songs, and now have my ‘Listen In’ mix stored safe and sound in my itunes. For those of you who don’t know,
Lacey has outstanding taste in music, and always knows who’s hot and who’s not. She is my go-to-gal for great new music, and some of my favorite bands have been discovered via Lacey. Thanks again Lacey….you are so very thoughtful.
7 comments:
Glad you're enjoying it! And, you are sooo very welcome!
Love the video, how high-tech, I'm not there yet. I want to hear the Lacey mix now.
Wow that Lacey is a real treat! What a nice suprise.
I love getting mail. I get so excited when I get stuff that is fun and not just bills all the time. I especially love mixes from people who know about good music. I'm missing your pretty little face on my I chat. Oh and we've got to figure out our t.v. schedules and how we can talk and text during. Maybe I'll have to set my alarm when you are watching Bachelor. I love the girl that lost her boob. Who does that?
So can you list the songs and bands so we can know what songs to listen to as well?
I want to know what's on there. I love hearing new music. I loved watching your turtle movie. It was like you were in my office with me. I miss you...
there's nothing like getting an unexpected surprise package in the mail, especially cool music that you can enjoy time and time again. pass on the good tunes!
Post a Comment