Wednesday, September 05, 2007

a very very very fine house

Many have asked, so here I post. This is our humble little home with a fresh coat of butter yellow paint. All the chickens scattered out of fear when we came out to take the photo.... they are such chickens...(he he he).
Our Sunday afternoon hike through the forbidden forest.
If you look close you can see my sting?/bite?/allergy? who knows, on my right knuckle that I've now had for two weeks.

14 comments:

ash said...

Lori- I love your cute little blog! Hawaii looks like it is treating you guys well and you are having a blast! We can keep in touch via blog now, ha ha :)
xoxo-ashley

jamieanne said...

Cewt! I like your place. And I can only imagine that the chickeny chickens add to the beauty of it all.

Anonymous said...

I love the house. so cute.

that forest looks amazing!

ali said...

I love Banyan Trees! At least I think that's what you're all tangled up in.

Kim said...

Your house is really cute, can't wait to see it in person. And I think your bite might be from the centipedes, it looks awful!

Aimee said...

Your little house is so cute. I can't wait to see it!

derrickfam said...

That's a really cute house!! i guess I was picturing something really crappy...you know, going to school, living the low life. hhhh. You guys are living large!! I swear Rocky and I have that same exact picture of us in the forest. Weird. You guys are the cutest couple ever. Please have a baby soon just so I can see what he/she looks like. I can't wait to see the little cutie. hhhhhh

Paige said...

Cody and Lori sitting in a tree...K-i-s-s-i-n-g! You two little love birds will soon be best friends with those chickens.

Lindsey said...

Ben and I also have that same photo! Except I had a huge belly full of baby Josephine. You two look so adorable. Did you try Aveeno cream on that bug bite?? That looks gnarly!!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

That is a great pic of you and Cody, I can't believe how gross that centipede looks (eeeuw).

sarah marie. said...

you guys look so cute in that little tree..k i s s i n g. and i can't get over that thing on your finger. maybe it's from one of those bloody centipedes.

Misa S said...

Even if you haven't had sleep from the roosters and you have bug bites from those nasty things AND it is raining all the time...you sure look darling and like you are having a great time! Fun house! I love a new adventure!

Liz said...

It looks like your adventure gets better and better each day. I hope we can make it out to see you before you move back. We are going to Maui in January. Maybe we can puddle jump over!

Holly and Dave said...

if you all think the outside of lori's house is cute, wait till you see the inside! it reminds me of a house they would feature in Real Simple magazine, but even cuter and better organized. plus cozy and comfy to top it all off!