October 5th, 2004 was the best day of my life. There is nobody in the whole world I'd rather spend everyday with, and nobody who could make me as happy as Cody does.
All day yesterday I kept thinking about you guys and meant to send a text but apparently never did dang it! Hope you had a wonderful Anniversary, you guys are totally mfeo!!!
Oh I seriously love Cody. He is so perfect for you and I'm so glad that I get to see him everytime I I-chat with you. You two are the bomb.com/eternalcompanions/truelovealways.
P.S. I had a dream last night that you and I were neighbors. You cooked up some amazing peppers stuffed with something and shared it with us because we were poor and didn't have any food. Funny huh?
You two are beautiful. You remind me of my former life... before kids. It's was so different and wonderful then, yet so amazing now! Thanks for the reminder to occasionally step back into my blissful, romantic mode with my Ben. :) PS: I need to call you to chat...
Cutest couple 2004. That wedding was the bombadier. I loved it. I remember thinking "man! I wish I would have thought about some of the details of my wedding....you mean, I didn't have to do cheesy wedding video/seminary movie?" You guys are soooooooooooooooo cute-a-rama.
congrats on 3 years... the third time is the charm right? so maybe this year will be the best! but i'm sure life with cody is nothing but the best. i feel lucky to have him as part of our family. love you both lots!
I like my husband, my daughter, and my little boy. There's nothing better than a rainy day, and a warm batch of cookies. Sometimes I like rap, but mostly I like wrapping paper.
“Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just ordinary people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey … delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride.” –Gordon B. Hinckley
14 comments:
So sweet Lori! Congrats on 3 great years and enjoy your anniversary :)
All day yesterday I kept thinking about you guys and meant to send a text but apparently never did dang it! Hope you had a wonderful Anniversary, you guys are totally mfeo!!!
Lori! That picture is gorgeous and you are absolutely stunning! Happy Anniversary!
Oh I seriously love Cody. He is so perfect for you and I'm so glad that I get to see him everytime I I-chat with you. You two are the bomb.com/eternalcompanions/truelovealways.
Congrats Lori! I'll never forget you coming into anthro with a ring on your finger...glowing (you and the ring).
P.S. I had a dream last night that you and I were neighbors. You cooked up some amazing peppers stuffed with something and shared it with us because we were poor and didn't have any food. Funny huh?
Congrats on 3 years! I love your dress, especially the sleeves. What a great picture.
Lots of love to you and Cody!
You two are beautiful. You remind me of my former life... before kids. It's was so different and wonderful then, yet so amazing now! Thanks for the reminder to occasionally step back into my blissful, romantic mode with my Ben. :) PS: I need to call you to chat...
Cutest couple 2004. That wedding was the bombadier. I loved it. I remember thinking "man! I wish I would have thought about some of the details of my wedding....you mean, I didn't have to do cheesy wedding video/seminary movie?" You guys are soooooooooooooooo cute-a-rama.
Beautiful picture!..Congratulations!
Cool picture. cool Couple. Cool life.
Congratulations!
Love love loved your wedding day. Lots of love!
congrats on 3 years... the third time is the charm right? so maybe this year will be the best! but i'm sure life with cody is nothing but the best. i feel lucky to have him as part of our family. love you both lots!
Post a Comment