Sunday, October 21, 2007

Spooky Cinema

ABC Family is doing 13 nights of Halloween, here's what's on the schedule:
Friday the 19th: ET
Saturday the 20th: Tim Burton's Corpse Bride
Sunday the 21th: Beetlejuice
Monday the 22nd: Poltergeist
Tuesday the 23rd: Boogeyman
Wednesday the 24th: Nature of the Beast
Thursday the 25th: The Village
Friday the 26th: An American Haunting
Saturday the 27th: Stephen King's IT
Sunday the 28th: Little Vampire
Monday the 29th: Casper
Tuesday the 30th: The Haunted Mansion
Wednesday the 31st: Poltergeist

For an even scarier line-up check out what AMC has in store for their viewers:
Sunday the 21st:
Rear Window, The Birds, Psycho
Monday the 22nd:
Children of the Corn, Children of the Corn II, Creepshow, Psycho, Scream 3,
Curse of the Living Corpse, Poltergeist II, Wes Craven:Dracula 2000
Tuesday the 23rd:
Jack the Ripper, The Howling, The Fog, Hell Raiser, Creepshow 2, Blood of Vampire
Wednesday the 24th:
Halloween, Hellbound:Hellraiser II, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, The Beast Must Die,
Puppet Master, Pet Sematary Two, Magic
Thursday the 25th:
Blood of Dracula, Halloween 4, Halloween 5, The Fury
Friday the 26th:
Pinata:Survival Island
Gothika
Saturday the 27th:
Exorcist II:The Heretic
Sunday the 28th:
The Flesh Eaters
Monday the 29th:
Friday the 13th III, Friday the 13th VII, Violent Midnight
Tuesday the 30th:
(no scary movies this night...must not want to scare us too bad before the big night)
Wednesday the 31st:
Halloween, Halloween II, Halloween III

You can catch me curled up on the couch with a big bowl of popcorn and all my favorite candy (thanks to the sweet package Amber sent me) watching: all the Halloween's, Poltergeist, Psycho, Rear Window, The Birds, Friday the 13th part III and VII, and Curse of the Living Corpse. Good thing Cody will be there for all my nightmares.

9 comments:

love.boxes said...

I love the Hitchcock movies best of all!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I can't handle the scary movies. I love your list of guilty pleasures, what a fun post. I will want to play that one sometime

allison said...

wow, thanks for the lineup reminder! I'll be sure to catch a few.

Paige said...

Lori. I have anxiety just reading the list of scary movies. I absolutely hate them. I can't handle being scared cuz it doesn't go away for days. I am scared of my closet, the bathroom, the stairs...Thats the worst thinking someone is chasing you up the stairs, or is going to grab your ankles. Anyway, i will only watch them if I'm sitting in between you and Cody.

Kim said...

This is one of the reasons I miss you so much, you make all the holidays so much fun! Right now I"m thinking of how you told Zack and I the last scary movie we watched with you we would leave the theatres feeling good. hmm. not so much.

jamieanne said...

Holy shiz! If Grant wasn't such a whimp (refuses to watch even remotely scary movies) I'd be in heaven (or hell) every night in front of the TV.

Holly and Dave said...

Thanks for the info! now we're sure to catch our share of scary movies. dave is a flick-fanatic, so I'm sure we'll be watching these nightly! can I call you if I get scared?

zack hackett said...

Lori, you know how I feel about scary movies. I guess I just won't turn the t.v. on for the next week. (except for beauty and the geek or course). Scary movies= People that scare easy.

Lindsey said...

I miss you!