Ouch! I kind of feel your pain. In NY, you pay 4 dollars and the kicker is that it has an NY expiration date on it that expires like a week before the normal expiration date, so you have to guzzle your $4 milk before it goes bad.
This post came just in time - - I couldn't stop complaining about our grocery store last night - - such a rip off. I kept saying "Man! These are like Hawaii prices!!" Wowee, ours are not even close!
Wow, this is unbelievable! maybe you should get a cow- that might be cheaper in the long run. or how about making your own milk from the powdered stuff? i guess you'll have to have mcdonald's milkshakes in your cereal- aren't they on the dollar menu?
OH MY GOSH. I thought $4 was bad. I will never complain again. My brother told me it costs him $15 to do one entire load of laundry over there. sickening.
Word on the street is that dairy products are set to skyrocket. The cows and chickens are getting greedy. Milk is even expensive here. Just not THAT expensive.
Wow! That picture and the additional comments are crazy. We are taking our kids to Mauii in a few days and were planning on stocking the kitchen in our place because our kids are too picky to eat off restaraunt menus.
So, I was just wondering if Costco is the best way to go. Or are thier prices "Hawaiianzed" also?
Marcie (Aimee's SIL)
p.s. Heard you requested an invite to my very "exclusive" private blog :) since I have been known to stalk your "less exclusive" one from time to time. Email me and I'll send you a coveted invite marciealcorn@yahoo.com
I like my husband, my daughter, and my little boy. There's nothing better than a rainy day, and a warm batch of cookies. Sometimes I like rap, but mostly I like wrapping paper.
“Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just ordinary people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey … delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride.” –Gordon B. Hinckley
17 comments:
hilarious post. and yet sad at the same time.
Ouch! I kind of feel your pain. In NY, you pay 4 dollars and the kicker is that it has an NY expiration date on it that expires like a week before the normal expiration date, so you have to guzzle your $4 milk before it goes bad.
holy crap! guess there has to be some down fall to living in PARADISE! By the way could you be any cuter with your long locks!
Wow..It's a good thing I hate milk. But I love Hawaii, so i'm on my way. We are going to have to have our next hot box session in Hawaii.
This post came just in time - - I couldn't stop complaining about our grocery store last night - - such a rip off. I kept saying "Man! These are like Hawaii prices!!" Wowee, ours are not even close!
WOW!! Thats almost as much as formula...wouldn't want to know the price of that!!!
Man,,, that's ridiculous....
oh my, is that price serious???
I knew it was more expensive there... but 9 dollars?? that's insane.
i'm sorry :(
Wowzers - That is steep! I think I would go without and supplement with a multi.
You have got to be kidding me!?! WOW. Sorry Lori. (funny post though).
Hmmm. Maybe you should consider switching to soy??
Wow, this is unbelievable! maybe you should get a cow- that might be cheaper in the long run. or how about making your own milk from the powdered stuff? i guess you'll have to have mcdonald's milkshakes in your cereal- aren't they on the dollar menu?
OH MY GOSH. I thought $4 was bad. I will never complain again. My brother told me it costs him $15 to do one entire load of laundry over there. sickening.
Word on the street is that dairy products are set to skyrocket. The cows and chickens are getting greedy. Milk is even expensive here. Just not THAT expensive.
Wow! That picture and the additional comments are crazy. We are taking our kids to Mauii in a few days and were planning on stocking the kitchen in our place because our kids are too picky to eat off restaraunt menus.
So, I was just wondering if Costco is the best way to go. Or are thier prices "Hawaiianzed" also?
Marcie (Aimee's SIL)
p.s. Heard you requested an invite to my very "exclusive" private blog :) since I have been known to stalk your "less exclusive" one from time to time. Email me and I'll send you a coveted invite marciealcorn@yahoo.com
Lors, that is CRAZY. I guess you just have to look away and buy it. Who can live without milk?
Holy shee shee!
Post a Comment