bowling.
look at my Mom's perfect form...
compared to mine.
eating and laughing with Sarah
seeing friends
opening gifts
cute little Holly
helping my parents put away their Christmas decor....Cody had so much fun with the Nutcrackers.
the precious
hot-boxing cars with friends, kids, and pregnant women
meeting my new niece Summer for the first time.


7 comments:
Great pics Lorilee...Our hotboxing will never be forgotten. I wonder how much longer my hips could fit between those 2 carseats. It was so much fun to see you guys! Are you feeling better yet????!
Looks like a fun time! Glad you got to see your cute dog, dogs are the best!:)
I love hotboxing with friends. And Court, your tiny hips would have been fine for hours. Lors, we need to hotbox more often.
My favorite part of the hot-boxing was when Codes pulled up next to us in the truck and Court says "Lors, he's really handsome!" hh. So fun to see you - - your niece is a doll-baby.
pictures (and words) aren't enough to describe how great it was to spend a month together. miss you a TON already.
It was SO good to see you. You cutest pregnant person ever!
It makes me so happy to look at you all the time. I just love you and I am so excited for the upcoming baby! How exciting! The painting is amazing she got it right on!
Post a Comment