I got a special gift from Lindsey this year, a painting she painted of yours truely. Not only is Linds a sick snowboarder, sweet skateboarder, perfect Mother, a hoot and a hollar, loyal best friend, wicked mandolin player, and very tender hearted.....she is also a talented and creative artist. I love my painting.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
What a nice gift. I love your big blue eyes. :)
How thoughtful! Beautiful work, Lindsey. There's something so Lori about this girl. She captured your expression wonderfully.
What a fun present to get! She sounds like a super talented girl and an awesome friend.
wow, that is amazing! It looks just like you. What a talented friend you have!
What a great gift. So talented. (Lors I would totally paint a "paint by numbers" picture of you if you want it...I love you that much).
I love this picture, just as much as I love you!!!
What a cool present! YOu look so pretty with your long hair Lori!
Love u lors. You are too kind - - I'm especially flattered that you pointed out my sweet skateboarding skills...I'm a real shredder. I had so much fun painting this - lots of love for you to keep in your hawaiian home. you'rethebest.net/itotallymissyoulikecrazy andwillbecomingtovisitsoon.html
Wow, Linds! That is spectacular. And Lors, it captures you in the perfect look! :)
Post a Comment