Wednesday, January 09, 2008

OWEN



Most of my mornings have been spent with this little guy. He knows how to spell two words...O-W-E-N and L-O-R-I. Sometimes when we are playing on the computer and he is sitting on my lap.... he doesn't want to get down to go to the bathroom, so he decides to just pee his pants on my lap instead. I'm sure going miss him when I leave tomorrow.

7 comments:

sarah marie. said...

i'm rolling.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Eeeww!, Funny!

Hey did you get your cheese fries? :)

lpettey said...

Owen is such a cutie. Have a great trip home. It was great to see you last week. Love ya!

Lindsey said...

He looks like you!!! Tell him not to feel bad, peeing your pants is cool! Call me when you get back to Hawaii 5-0 so we can ichat sucka - - - - I miss you!!!

Holly and Dave said...

owen is definitely the funniest 4 year old i've ever known. i love him so much i could just squeeze him!

Kim said...

HIs haircut is SO cute and that is hilarious he peed on you!

Jamie said...

Heard the good news about your pregnancy! I am sooo excited for you guys.I heard we are only one day apart so its a race to see who goes first! We find out next Thursday boy or girl, are you guys going to find out? Let us know if you do and congrats again!!