Congratulations Lors and Cody..I am so excited for you. What are we going to name her? Paige? Just a suggestion. Anyway. How cute that you got to find out on Valentines Day. I can't wait to see her little toe head.
Kept checking your blog waiting for the big announcement. Congrats!! I am so happy for you guys. Just wait til you start shopping you won't be able to resist the millions of cute things that are out there!!
WAHOOO! I am so happy. I know everyone says dumb stuff like this, but I knew she was a girl all along!!! I always pictured her that way, anyway. What a sweet little blondie you have in there...Can't wait to see her cute face.
Wow... we did have very similar posts- but yours is all the more special! Congrats! I can't wait to see pics of your little girl; she's going to be beautiful! I just know it.
I like my husband, my daughter, and my little boy. There's nothing better than a rainy day, and a warm batch of cookies. Sometimes I like rap, but mostly I like wrapping paper.
“Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just ordinary people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey … delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride.” –Gordon B. Hinckley
20 comments:
Congratulations Lors and Cody..I am so excited for you. What are we going to name her? Paige? Just a suggestion. Anyway. How cute that you got to find out on Valentines Day. I can't wait to see her little toe head.
So exciting to you two....!!! I must say that girls are the best. She's gonna look cute in a little Hawaiian Lei,,,,
holla! i couldn't be more excited..ily so much
YEAH!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! She's going to be so cute! Hooray for girls!
congrats you guys...that is wonderful news!! girls are sooo much fun --- and she will be so beautiful!!
Yea! Girls are so fun! What a fun day to be able to find out!
YAY!!! I'm so happy for you two. What a great day. Can't wait to meet her.
congrats! She is going to be so cute.
So exciting! Girls are so fun, what a fun announcement on such a pink day!
I am thrilled for you guys...can't wait to see that beautiful toe head! She is one lucky girl to have the two of you to love her!!!
Kept checking your blog waiting for the big announcement. Congrats!! I am so happy for you guys. Just wait til you start shopping you won't be able to resist the millions of cute things that are out there!!
cutest post ever! congrats!
I've been dying to see your post. So cute and what a fun day to find out. CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to meet her.
Congratulations! You are going to love having a girl first. It is the best!
WAHOOO! I am so happy. I know everyone says dumb stuff like this, but I knew she was a girl all along!!! I always pictured her that way, anyway. What a sweet little blondie you have in there...Can't wait to see her cute face.
Wow... we did have very similar posts- but yours is all the more special! Congrats! I can't wait to see pics of your little girl; she's going to be beautiful! I just know it.
ohhhh! :)
girls are so sweet. get ready for some d-r-a-m-a!
I'm so excited for you two.
Oh, great. How am I going to find a coconut bra small enough?
Congratulations, dears.
talk about alot of comments!! HOw exciting!!!! Oh and I love your V-Day blog, it was adorable, and so Lori-esque.
talk about alot of comments!! HOw exciting!!!! Oh and I love your V-Day blog, it was adorable, and so Lori-esque.
Post a Comment