
email from Kim: "hey Lori, I was looking on Amazon the other day and saw my favorite pregnancy book to read while I was pregnant. So I ordered it for you and it's on its way to your house. Anyway I hope you like it. Hope you are feeling better. love kim."
Talk about a sweet girl, that Kim. Well, I got it in the mail on Saturday and I haven't put it down since. I love every part and it has been so informative for a first time mother like me. I still can't get over the beginning and the fertilization process.....it's honestly amazing anyone ever gets pregnant. If you are going through your first pregnancy right now (and I know there are a lot of you out there) you should get it and read it. Thank you Kim.


9 comments:
Kim is such a sweet friend! How nice.
Hey a good book after the baby is here is Babywise. I can't think of the author. I know you'll get tons of advice. But this is the only book that I stuck to about getting your baby on a schedule. I only followed parts of it, but when your baby sleeps through the night. You know you did something right:)
Lisa
Sorry to leave another comment, but I wasn't sure if you still have the same email address. But I saw on my niece's blog a cute baby tracker that shows how far along you are. It's at www.lilypie.com :)
what a sweetie-pie. i never had a good pregnancy book - it's funny but it's really hard to find one that's actually written by a doctor! i'll have to check that one out next time. how much maternity leave do you think hdos will give you?
What a great friend...my advice is to never read anything. It goes by a lot faster that way. hhhh jk jk jk
I loved my pregnancy book, because it answered every question you have about, what to eat, what was that cramp I felt, why am I feeling like this, how big is the babe now...... oh, have fun Miss Lori,,, Are you having a surprise???
Lors..I can't wait for you to have a little Hawaiian peanut. Are you going to name the babe a Hawaiian name? hhh Anyway, I don't know much about pregnancy books, but I think I read aloud every baby book about sleeping to my sister while the twins were tiny. When do you find out what you are having?
I'm so glad you like it, it was a recommendation to me from polly but I loved it. And I feel a little embarASSed about this post.
you're going to be the best mom and your baby will be so healthy and well-behaved... can't wait to meet the little walker child. tell it that it has an aunt that loves it tons already!
Post a Comment