A week later I'm at the friggin public library trying to get reconnected to my life on line.....I'm lost without it. Supposedly Mac has the part that is broken and is sending someone out to fix it. Thank goodness for Applecare, or else we would have spent more on repairs by now, than we did on the entire computer.
I'm coming home to visit next week and can't wait!


11 comments:
Sure am missing you - - - - hope that gets fixed, like NOW!!! xoxoxoxo
No Fun. Hope you up and running soon!
Lors, I've been missing you like crazy and I totally feel for you. I remember waiting in line at the library right behind ten missionaries , just to check everyone's blogs. Not good for blogging business. Tell those IT mac people to get their butts back to the islands and fix your computer...Stat!
oh no! remember when i didn't have internet because of stupid time warner in ny?
what a bummer! what good is apple care? they better comp you with a new mac notebook, at least. i miss your posts, but can't wait to see you irl soon!
I know you have a TON of people lobbying for your time when you are home, but we are having book club at my house on Wednesday night and everyone would LOVE to see you!
I totally know what youa are talking about. On my second mac (ibook) I had to use applecare all the time, but once I sent my computer to them, it never had another problem. I haven't had any problems with the new one, and I am crossing my fingers.
I'm getting nervous. I haven't had one problem with my mac yet. Is it doomed to crash soon? And I don't have Apple Care. Maybe I should get that? I haven't even backed up my computer to anything external yet. I've gotta do it tomorrow. I've noticed it restarting on it's own lately. Weird?
PS: I can't wait to see you!
hope you stop into anthro..would love to see you. hope you are doing good -- if you can, stop in on a monday afternoon. everyone is usually there until 4..annette, robin, cassie, me,jenn-- we all work mondays.
What a bite in the rear. Have fun in Utah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish I could see you.
do they have computers in utah?
Post a Comment