Thursday, April 24, 2008

april showers....bring june flowers





Since my camera has been the last thing on my mind lately, I don't have very many photos of my trip home....boo hoo! I always get so mad at myself when I forget to take pictures, especially when it comes to fun things like baby showers with adorable favors and all things pink. Luckily a good friend stole my camera the night of one shower and took many candid snapshots. These were just a few.
I was so lucky to have aunts, in-laws, sisters, moms and friends to help me celebrate the little one's upcoming arrival. It was so great to see everyone and catch-up on our very different lives... not to mention all the yummy food and fabulous gifts.



marcie and holly came up with these darling and delicious favors....I have the best sisters in the world.

9 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Yay you are back! Although now you are actually farther away - my internet friend! I am so happy for you, I am glad you got to celebrate with your family and friends!

What a cute party favor idea! It is the season for showers. :)

Janelle said...

It was so fun to see you and your cute little belly! I'm glad you have your Cody back and you made it safe and sound over the big blue. The shower was fun and you got some great stuff. I'm glad you are back also, Cody was a weird blogger!

the youngs said...

I love the party favor idea! I may have to steal it!! Lors...you look fabulous.

blueeyedfreckle said...

I am happy to see the piracy is over:) I love the photos of your BEEAUTIFUL shower! I wish I still lived in Utah so I could've come and seen the decorations, foods, and best of all you! I imagine that it was one of the most adorable showers ever:)

Holly and Dave said...

i miss you so much already! i can't wait to see you again, and next time with a little pink peanut!

Carly said...

Hey Lori - I've been thinking about you so I looked up your blog this weekend just in time to see the pics of your cute baby shower. Congratulations on expecting a baby girl! Shawn and I can barely remember life without Claire - it's just too wonderful. You'll be a great mom. Would you mind emailing me your address on the Big Island? I have a little gift planned that I want to send you - care of the Literators, of course. We miss you in club!

The Powells said...

what a cute baby shower...you are getting close to your little one arriving!! kylie has that little bunny coat that you got also, it SOOO dang cute!!

The Powells said...

what a cute baby shower...you are getting close to your little one arriving!! kylie has that little bunny coat that you got also, it SOOO dang cute!!

Lindsey said...

I wish I could have made it! You gave me the cutest shower and I couldn't even be there for yours - lame! It looks like it was so much fun.