Saturday, April 19, 2008


I don't know who Courtney tells Rocky she's visiting in Salt Lake, but lets hope I don't mistakenly send this picture to him.   Pay up Courtney!!


4 comments:

Holly and Dave said...

ohhhhh.....look who got herself in trouble.
(this is lori by the way)

Paige said...

That just made my night cody. I love all this free time you have on your hands. I'm totally telling Rocky Court.

derrickfam said...

Holy guacamole...I'm not even sure what to say. All I know is Rocky is t-o'd. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Please stop the blackmails. I'm sending a check today. I'll do anything Cody. Please call me directly so we can work this out ok? You might want to be careful Code, because 2 people can play at this game. It's not like I can't find any dirt on you. You sucker. You don't know who you're messing with. Let the games begin...

the youngs said...

HA! Courtney...you should be ashamed of yourself!