For all you pregnant women out there,-- and I know there are many-- (or if you just like to eat so much that your stomach gets very stretched) this stuff is totally the bomb. I use it daily, and love the very mild smell. (It seems like a lot of the Cocoa Butter creams make you smell like you've been in a tanning bed all day.) No stretch marks for this mama bee, well.... at least not yet.
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
all the buzz
For all you pregnant women out there,-- and I know there are many-- (or if you just like to eat so much that your stomach gets very stretched) this stuff is totally the bomb. I use it daily, and love the very mild smell. (It seems like a lot of the Cocoa Butter creams make you smell like you've been in a tanning bed all day.) No stretch marks for this mama bee, well.... at least not yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
i love that cream...its the best!!
lori,
hey it's melissa (smith) olsen from your days at anthro. i linked to your blog from jenny's. you are the cutest little prego person ever. congrats! that is so exciting. i look and sound like you and cody are just doing fabulous and have a great time in hawaii. hope everything is going great and i one of these days when you are home all the girls from anthro should get together for a reunion. good to see and read about how you are.
must be nice. i have stretch marks everywhere. even my face.
lucky you for getting no stretch marks... I tried every cream, lotion, belly butter, and oil on the planet and it didn't stop me from getting them all over my belly. (I admit it made me feel better though)
but remember how much I stuck out? insane. my doc told me it was hereditary and there was nothing I could do :(
I'm sure you won't get them though, you're so cute and small!
thanks for the info... i'll put in in the vault for later down the road.
Post a Comment