
It's about time we got invited to our first lu'au. Sorry for the gruesome picture of this poor little piggie, but I had to prove it was a hard core lu'au with real roasted pigs..... and not just some BBQ with plastic leis and fake grass skirts.
This past Saturday the pharmacy school had an end of year celebration lu'au for all the students, faculty, and preceptors. It was great to meet all his professors and put some faces behind the names of all the others students I've been hearing about for the past year.
Cody had a few slices of this pig (I passed) and said it tasted like bacon.....go figure.

This photo was taken right before we put on our coconut shell bras and hula skirts. Cody and I were the entertainment for the afternoon....along with the samurai chef standing behind us.
16 comments:
wow! that's a real way to pig out! i hope that baby of yours knows how to hula! how fun.
Are you kidding me? That pig is disgusting! Poor thing. And I know I say this all the time but you are SO tiny are you seriously almost due? I had to call Zack over to come see how tiny you are. You look so cute, I think from now on you will have to be my surrogate(sp?)!
really,, disgusting,,, ears, eyes, nose and all eh? They just chuck poomba in the fire and let him roast?
And, I second that comment,,, you look very small,, and so stinkin' cute! Way to go Cody for being a brave little piggy eater...
oh my, that pig! that is quite the site. your little belly is so cute.
Eeeww!! I think I will just stick with the pretend Lu'au stuff.
So fun to see your cute prego belly, you look great!
that is a real Lu'au thats for sure!!! I love your face in that picture...and you look amazing too by the way!!
That is so crazy! I love pork, but I feel bad for that pig!
I can't believe that pig! Sounds like I missed out on some great entertainment. You guys will just have to give us a repeat performance.
I have to agree with everyone else about your tininess, you look adorable!
Dude, I also had to call my husband over to look and see how tiny your almost-ready belly is!! You are adorable. WTH are the hula pics you sucker?! PS: I love that cody said the pig tasted like bacon.
Forget the pig, your face is classic! Oh and your the cutest pregnant girl I know. Love ya
Yeah, I had to eat a lot of real pig in Tonga. It was wise to pass, it tastes VERY PIGGY. Definitely different. You look so cute though!
Lori since we are family and never see each other, I decided to get a blog so you can e-meet my fiance!
ouuuuuuuuuuungggggggggggghhhhhh cody walker, you're my hero
i bet cody was a real hog at that lu'au...
Awesome!!! You are glowing, even in the blogging world! I just can't wait for her to get to you. Love ya!
Oh man...you have the tiniest little peanut in that tiny little belly. So cute. I'm glad you can't see me...
Post a Comment