
This is Cody and our new friends. We went to a pow-wow (no kidding) and participated in a little Indian or I guess you call it Native American culture. We fit in really well. As you can tell, Cody is a little nervous because the lady next to him has a tomahawk hiding under her blanket.
7 comments:
Ha! Cody's expression says it all. We leave Hilo for a few days and look at the fun we miss out on.
Yay! I've been waiting for a new post from you. That picture is hilarious! I love the face Cody's making, perfect.
Did they do any of their dances? They make Cody look so white!
Wait, where are you? South Dakota??
PS: You never emailed me after your Dr appt....I need the stats!
codys face is hillarious!! also, how are you feeling?? your almost to the end..yeah!!
did you wear your headdress and turquoise jewlery? where is cody's Native American get up?
Nice! I love Cody! How are you feeling...I'll be calling you soon...
Post a Comment