CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So exciting! Isn't parenthood AMAZING and CRAZY? That love thing will get you every time. I love her name! (Although I was half expecting another little G from your comment way back when ...) You look great, and I hope you're feeling well.
Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!! You have a little baby! Crazy! I am so happy for you. And I love the name June, so vintage. Oh my gosh, I can't wait to see all the photos of your adorable little girl as she grows!
Lori and Cody Congratulations! Nothing is better than cuddling up with your new little baby. She is aborable, enjoy the time and try not to get too stressed out with the simple things. Take Care cant wait to see more pictures. Jenni
I LOVE HER!!! she is the cutest little peanut ever. i hope she knows she has an aunt in utah that loves her more than she'll ever know. congrats to the proud parents.
congrats to you and cody...and welcome june. she is perfect and beautiful and i can see why you cant stop crying. its amazing that love, right?? something you cant even explain. im so thrilled for you and you will be one amazing mother. i hope all went ok with the delivery and you look beautiful yourself. so happy, congrats again!!
Oh Lori, this little one is entering the world with more love than she'll ever know. Honestly, did you really think it possible to just cry over complete happiness, well I guess there's fatigue and hormones playing a part too, but really- June is very cute, tiny, and a little blondy like her folks. Welcome to the Walker family June!! p.s. I can't wait to hear all about your birth story.
She is so beautiful!!! I am so happy that she's finally here and everything went okay- and that her name is June! She is such a lucky little girl to be blessed with you and Codes as her parents. She is going to have such a fun life! I CAN'T wait to meet the little sweetie-pie.
congratulations lori... there is nothing better in the whole world than meeting your baby for the first time.
she is so beautiful and what a sweet name June is. simone was this close to being rosemary (my grandma's name) but we decided it was too long with our last name.
Congrats Lori & Cody!! She is darling! I love the name June, it is so cute! P.S. Our babies are two days apart. It will be fun to see them grow up together via blog!
Lors! Yeah...she is perfect! I bet you and Cody are the proudest parents on the block! I hope she has some super cute onesies like the ones you sent me to dress up in. You are amazing! Love ya!
Oh wow...she is so adorable. A perfect mix of 2 very beautiful people. What a lucky gal to be born into such an amazing family. I'm so happy for you guys! Have fun these next couple weeks...sometimes it is so hard and you are so tired, but remember that they are only small like this for a very short time. So cherish that little lady...she's like a little piece of heaven that brings such a special spirit to your house! Love you lors!
YEAH!!!! I DIDNT EVEN THINK IT WAS TIME YET.....OH I AM SO HAPPY. YOU WILL HAVE TO CALL ME WHEN YOU GET SOME TIME...MISS YA. I WISH I WAS THERE TO HELP. LOVE YA TIFF LITTLE JUNE ;)
Oh my gosh!!!! I didn't even know!!! Congratulations!! She is soooo beautiful. I can't wait to see her and hear all about it. I am so glad you decided on June, I love that name. You guys are the cutest little family. Can't wait to see you!
I've been dying to see a better picture. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! I love that you stuck with the name June it fits her perfectly. This is the best time it's so exciting and there is so much going on adjusting to everything, enjoy every moment because it goes by way too fast! You need to post pictures everyday! I want to see more already!
Congrats!! Only one day behind us and I think you were lucky enough to have time for an epidural. I am jelous!! She is beautiful. I have been thinking of you during those late night feedings wondering if you were up doing the exact same thing. Hope all is going well.
Congratulations Lori!! She is perfect, I love her sweet little face, and can't wait to give it a kiss! We are so excited for you and Cody and can't wait to see you guys and meet beautiful June!! We love you all!!!
Congratulations Lori and Cody. She is so beautiful, just like her mom! Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones but your those pictures and your sweet little comment at the bottom made me want to cry. I couldn't be happier for you.
I like my husband, my daughter, and my little boy. There's nothing better than a rainy day, and a warm batch of cookies. Sometimes I like rap, but mostly I like wrapping paper.
“Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just ordinary people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey … delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride.” –Gordon B. Hinckley
37 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS LORI!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So exciting! Isn't parenthood AMAZING and CRAZY? That love thing will get you every time. I love her name! (Although I was half expecting another little G from your comment way back when ...) You look great, and I hope you're feeling well.
Congrats Lori and Cody. She is so beautiful!
Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!! You have a little baby! Crazy! I am so happy for you. And I love the name June, so vintage. Oh my gosh, I can't wait to see all the photos of your adorable little girl as she grows!
Congratulations! June is soooo cute. (That last image is priceless- so sweet!)
Lori and Cody Congratulations! Nothing is better than cuddling up with your new little baby. She is aborable, enjoy the time and try not to get too stressed out with the simple things. Take Care cant wait to see more pictures.
Jenni
she's beautiful!!!
I LOVE HER!!! she is the cutest little peanut ever. i hope she knows she has an aunt in utah that loves her more than she'll ever know. congrats to the proud parents.
congrats to you and cody...and welcome june. she is perfect and beautiful and i can see why you cant stop crying. its amazing that love, right?? something you cant even explain. im so thrilled for you and you will be one amazing mother. i hope all went ok with the delivery and you look beautiful yourself. so happy, congrats again!!
Oh Lori, this little one is entering the world with more love than she'll ever know. Honestly, did you really think it possible to just cry over complete happiness, well I guess there's fatigue and hormones playing a part too, but really- June is very cute, tiny, and a little blondy like her folks. Welcome to the Walker family June!! p.s. I can't wait to hear all about your birth story.
Congratulations! She is gorgeous. What a beautiful name! Enjoy these precious first days. They grow too quickly:)
finally! i've been DYING to see my little june. lori..she's absolutely beautiful. i can't wait to get her in my arms. and you for that matter. ily!
She is so beautiful!!! I am so happy that she's finally here and everything went okay- and that her name is June! She is such a lucky little girl to be blessed with you and Codes as her parents. She is going to have such a fun life! I CAN'T wait to meet the little sweetie-pie.
congratulations lori... there is nothing better in the whole world than meeting your baby for the first time.
she is so beautiful and what a sweet name June is. simone was this close to being rosemary (my grandma's name) but we decided it was too long with our last name.
have fun with that little baby, she is so sweet.
Congrats Lori & Cody!! She is darling! I love the name June, it is so cute!
P.S. Our babies are two days apart. It will be fun to see them grow up together via blog!
Lors! Yeah...she is perfect! I bet you and Cody are the proudest parents on the block! I hope she has some super cute onesies like the ones you sent me to dress up in. You are amazing! Love ya!
Congrats!! So happy for you and Cody. She is just beautiful and so are you. Can't wait to see more pics!
Oh wow...she is so adorable. A perfect mix of 2 very beautiful people. What a lucky gal to be born into such an amazing family. I'm so happy for you guys! Have fun these next couple weeks...sometimes it is so hard and you are so tired, but remember that they are only small like this for a very short time. So cherish that little lady...she's like a little piece of heaven that brings such a special spirit to your house! Love you lors!
She is so cute Lori...and you look great. How exciting to how have your own little Hawaiian girl. Love the name June.
absolutely adorable!! i have been checking to see if you had her everyday. so precious. and of course, love the name june. nothing cuter.
I am so happy for you, Lori. You're so lucky to have a daughter! Cherish her every minute!
YEAH!!!! I DIDNT EVEN THINK IT WAS TIME YET.....OH I AM SO HAPPY. YOU WILL HAVE TO CALL ME WHEN YOU GET SOME TIME...MISS YA. I WISH I WAS THERE TO HELP. LOVE YA TIFF
LITTLE JUNE ;)
Oh my gosh!!!! I didn't even know!!! Congratulations!! She is soooo beautiful. I can't wait to see her and hear all about it. I am so glad you decided on June, I love that name. You guys are the cutest little family. Can't wait to see you!
I've been dying to see a better picture. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! I love that you stuck with the name June it fits her perfectly. This is the best time it's so exciting and there is so much going on adjusting to everything, enjoy every moment because it goes by way too fast! You need to post pictures everyday! I want to see more already!
Congrats!! Only one day behind us and I think you were lucky enough to have time for an epidural. I am jelous!! She is beautiful. I have been thinking of you during those late night feedings wondering if you were up doing the exact same thing. Hope all is going well.
Congrats! SO adorable, and you named her after me!! My middle name is June and I've considered it as a name for both my girls. Hope all is going well!
i already love her. congrats.
Congrats Lors! And what a sweet post...I'm so happy for you.
My 3 favorite people..I love you Lors and Cody. Congratulations. She is beatiful. More pics please.
all i gotta say is jack's got dibs so tell everyone to back off. ough another walker.
congratulations you two!!
she is beautiful.
Congrats to both of you! She is breathtaking! Beautiful just like her mom. There is nothing like a girl. I am so happy for you!
I'm in love with that chin. What a lovely little bundle you have. Congrats to all three of you! xo.
Congratulations Lori!! She is perfect, I love her sweet little face, and can't wait to give it a kiss! We are so excited for you and Cody and can't wait to see you guys and meet beautiful June!! We love you all!!!
WOW! SHE IS SO CUTE! Cant wait to hold her!
congratulations lori! she is beautiful. and what a lovely name!
Congratulations Lori and Cody. She is so beautiful, just like her mom!
Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones but your those pictures and your sweet little comment at the bottom made me want to cry.
I couldn't be happier for you.
Post a Comment