Friday, June 27, 2008

so tiny





i just love her so much.
i can't believe how different my life is now. all i do is breastfeed, apply nipple cream, drink water and stare at her. i have never had anything or anyone depend on me more than she does, and there has never been anything so rewarding in my entire life. she is perfect.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is perfect. so sweet.

isn't it fun trying to breastfeed? ;) hopefully your experience is better than mine was. I'm so happy for you guys.

The Powells said...

it is truly the greatest feeling...and even though you feel like 90% of the time you have your shirt off breastfeeding its so worth it. she is so beautiful and i love the picture with your mom and her. i also love how she is so comfy just laying on your sholder. treasure every second you have with her and stare at her sleeping and making those funny faces all day long because it goes by so fast!! also, you look so great. how are you feeling? hopefully recovering ok and getting some sleep. i couldn't be happier for you guys, congrats again!!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

She is so sweet. I love her long socks and that dress. You are going to love having a girl(all their clothes). There is just something so special about having a new baby in your home. We too are loving it.

Paige said...

Lors she is the bomb.com/cutestbaggysocksever. I want to smell her little neck. That is my favorite thing about a newborn. So so so flippin cute. Can Linds and I I-chat real soon? I need to see her live.

sarah marie. said...

oh my gosh. i am DYING! i haven't had internet for days and am so excited to see more pictures of her. she's perfect lori! that second picture is the cutest ever. ps..you look tired..but so good. call me. ily so much!

blueeyedfreckle said...

sooooooooooooo cute! I love the long socks, she is so tiny and adorable! I am so happy for you guys! Breastfeeding sound like a blast:) j/k but I am sure you are loving every second you get to see her cute face! P.S. my mom was at some university ward in Hilo last weekend, when she was visiting a friend. I wonder if it was your ward????

Janelle said...

Lori the baby girl is so cute and loved. Look at Rosemary holding your baby,,,so great. Also great that your mommy came to help you recover and sleep.

You're right, your entire world is for that girl now. It just blows your mind when you realize that she's yours, she depends on you, and you are her main source of survival. Makes you sick thinking of people who abuse infants huh? Child abuse cases are now going to be that much more disturbing to you guys. You look so cute with your baby... awwwww

Anonymous said...

She is perfect and you look quite comfortable as new mom. I am sure you are a natural and I couldn't be happier for you!

Anonymous said...

ok I am having a baby right this minute. I am going down stairs to trick chris and we will have one....ha I wish. He wont let me. really though your baby is so stinkin precious. you already talk like a mother who adores her baby. your great.

Allison said...

Oh my gosh, she is such a doll! The best nipple cream in the world is "lansinoh". It's the only thing that helped me. With your fair skin you may have a harder time. I think it's awesome that you breastfeeding her. There is nothing like the bond that will bring. She is beautiful! And you look great too!

Holly and Dave said...

what a beautiful girl! she is darling, you look great, and i need to meet june asap. i wish i could be there right now, and i'm missing you like crazy. can't wait to see you and the little one.

Lindsay said...

she seriously is sooo precious. i'm so glad i got to see her the other night. you really look so great and are the cutest little mom. love the pictures!

Lisa P. said...

Gosh I want to eat those cheeks. She is adorable. Cuddle her a ton. It goes by too fast:)

Kim said...

I'm SO glad you posted more pictures. She is so tiny and so beautiful I love how big her socks are on her tiny legs, so sweet! Can't wait to talk to you, you need to call me!

Kristin said...

She is so cute and has a good blend of you and Cody! I'm glad you put up more pictures.

Sarah said...

She is so beautiful, and I love how tiny her little legs are!

jelainep said...

lori,
congrats on being a mom. That is a sweet picture of you and her.
cherish every moment. & those socks are to die for.

the youngs said...

Lors, do you think our daughters could go to the same college and share and room and a squeaky bunk bed? I think they should!

Girl, I would love to talk to you. This is a whole new adventure--motherhood! Can you even believe it? Call me anytime, I am probably awake!! :)

Christianne said...

I thought I'd check in and see if the little one had arrived and now I'm thrilled! She is so beautiful and you look fabulous! Can't wait to meet her!

Christianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is so perfect. You look like Heidi Klum, too :o) Beautiful mom & daughter!
xox,
Linnea

http://linneapaulina.typepad.com