Lori, What a sweet baby! I can't believe she is really here! I am so happy for you! What did you end up naming her? I hope all is going well for you! I can't wait to see that cute baby so i can hold her. Take care!
I like my husband, my daughter, and my little boy. There's nothing better than a rainy day, and a warm batch of cookies. Sometimes I like rap, but mostly I like wrapping paper.
“Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just ordinary people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey … delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride.” –Gordon B. Hinckley
12 comments:
Wow, stalker-ific! I am the first to post on your last two. I love Junie and want to hold her so much. She is a-dorable. xoxo.
Now isn't that a cute pa-tootey smile. She looks happy!
oh my gosh i'm dying! this doesn't seem real until i can hold her. and that is soon too! hooray!
Oh my cute little June-bug! I'm sure she looks so much bigger in that picture than she really is! I'm dying to see her!
Lors..YOu can hardly call those fat rolls. When will you be in UTah so I can see what I can arrange. I am dying to hold Junie. I love her.
look how cute she is...i hope i get to see her in real life when your here!!
I think that you would make a great cardinals fan...:) (in response to your comment)
What a doll! I can't believe she's smiling already.
this picture makes me smile. she is sooo adorable. good work you two!
how could she not love her changing table knowing her daddy made it and her mommy decorated it? i'd be smiling too!
Cuuuuuute.
Lori,
What a sweet baby! I can't believe she is really here! I am so happy for you! What did you end up naming her? I hope all is going well for you! I can't wait to see that cute baby so i can hold her. Take care!
Post a Comment