sunday afternoon: birthday party, garden burgers, chocolate cupcakes and bacci ball. check out that view, it was such a beautiful day. we even had live uke music from a friend, (you can see him sitting under the tree in the second photo)
.........had to throw this one in too, she's cute even when she's a cry baby.
I wish I could teleport(is that a word it's late) myself over there right now to hang out in that spot and snuggle that little cry baby and her cute cheeks!
did you all wear lei's to the party? i think june is crying because she misses me- I can NOT believe how big she is!! i'm already counting down the days until i get to see her (and you, of course) again.
I was thinking the same thing as Kim! I wish I could be at that party (not only because it's in Hawaii) but because I could hang out with you and cuddle that sweet little bug. Oh, and I do love the Uke.
I like my husband, my daughter, and my little boy. There's nothing better than a rainy day, and a warm batch of cookies. Sometimes I like rap, but mostly I like wrapping paper.
“Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just ordinary people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey … delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride.” –Gordon B. Hinckley
13 comments:
Looks like fun. Too bad Ben works Sunday nights, it looks so nice outside.
she's so cute when she's a cry baby!
I wish I could teleport(is that a word it's late) myself over there right now to hang out in that spot and snuggle that little cry baby and her cute cheeks!
she is darling!!
did you all wear lei's to the party? i think june is crying because she misses me- I can NOT believe how big she is!! i'm already counting down the days until i get to see her (and you, of course) again.
I love crying baby pictures. It's so cute. And she is getting chubby. I love it. Will you be home at Thanksgiving or just Christmas???
I was thinking the same thing as Kim! I wish I could be at that party (not only because it's in Hawaii) but because I could hang out with you and cuddle that sweet little bug. Oh, and I do love the Uke.
that looks like fun. i think we all should get out do things like that more often. june is such a cutie pie. i just want to squeeze those cheeks!
this will sound totally rude, but crying baby pics are my favs. (I know, I know). She's adorable! LOVE the t-shirt.
Looks like a fun Sunday afternoon! June is too cute, even when she is so sad.
Hey, I am commenting to tell you to check your email because I know you dont do that often:) But I had a long question for you.
so that's a cutesy little outfit she's wearing
Post a Comment