Monday, September 08, 2008

milk mustache


look at those cheeks...... I think she's hiding somethin' in there.

6 comments:

The Powells said...

i just want to kiss those cheeks!! they are some good cheeks

Anonymous said...

You write as if you are speaking for all the moms out there. I couldn't have put it better and the emotions are so overwhelming in one second it can turn from pure joy and contentment to the most unsure feeling you have ever felt. You have such raw and pure love I feel it when I read what you write about your own personal miracle and angel.Thank you for your posts...Love ya

Kim said...

So hilarious!

Holly and Dave said...

when the cheeks get too full, maybe she'll develop a second chin for extra storage.

Anonymous said...

Lori, June is so adorable, the milk all over her mouth is so cute what a precious little girl!

blueeyedfreckle said...

cute little pillow cheeks!