Sunday, November 30, 2008

deck the halls

the smallest little ornament for the smallest little hand (and mouth to follow)

8 comments:

steph said...

happy 1st christmas baby june. yes, i love the idea of van and june together, forever. let's make it happen!

Janelle said...

Can't wait to see the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree Too,,,,,(*you're such a geek)

Your Thanksgiving turned out great and fun! So not Charlie Brown, I didn't see popcorn, candy, and toast....

The Powells said...

i love those little hands

Holly and Dave said...

this seems like a scene from dr seuss, with little cindy lou who decorating the tree. june is truly your daughter- excited about all the holidays and their respective decor.

Lindsey said...

Oh I love her - baby hands are my favorite thing. I still just love to hold Josie's little soft hands and look at those tiny cute fingers.
PS: Thanks for making me feel better today - you are the best, I miss you (tears rolling as I type). xoxo.

the youngs said...

Does everything go in the mouth? We are experiencing that at well!!

ali said...

Ca-ute. I like her wrists the most.

Kim said...

I agree baby hands are the best. such a cute picture.