I am hosting Thanksgiving at my house this year and wishing it would turn out a little something like this....

But I'm pretty sure it's going to look a little bit more like this instead...

It's a good thing I have all those fancy dishes nicely tucked away in big boxes in my parents basement. I know it sounds stupid, but I miss them..... and pretty much anything else fancy for that matter.
But it's okay, this will help me focus more on the things I actually do have and how Thankful I am for the things that I have been blessed with..... Cody, June, our families, our health, and the gospel.
Happy Thanksgiving.


7 comments:
Where's Lucy?? Lors, I wish I could come to your house for Thanksgiving, you make the best treats ever. (And the best grilled cheese!) I am thankful you are my friend.
I am thankful for you and June's Cheeks. I want to kiss them so bad! Have a happy happy Thanksgiving!!! Love ya!!
Okay yeah right!!!! Nothing you do could be less than the cutest thing in the uni. I want to see real pics of this feast so I can photoshop myself in and pretend I was there. Miss you. xoxox.
hope you had a great thanksgiving...i bet it turned out wonderful!
hahah-- I am laughing hard because we so ate outside with a white table cloth. (I guess I can be Marcie from Charlie brown--hahah:)
Anyways, it turned out really good, the food was really yummy and I was more then impressed:) I was proud of everyones food and extremely happy no-one died from my turkey-haha:)
ha that really was us, wasn't it?? but it was so much fun! your table was decorated SO cute and i am still thinking about your stuffing - and that yummy dessert, mmm :) thanks again for having us over! you are the best.
i think i'd rather have a charlie brown thanksgiving than any other kind. what could beat some toast, popcorn, and jelly beans?
Post a Comment